Monday, December 21, 2009

Home For The Holidays

I know it's been a few days since I've updated everyone, so I wanted to let you know that Kendall and I drove back in to Gardendale on Friday night. We got home around 3:30am in the morning. This drive was really hard to do. Traffic was terrible. We had a Christmas party at 10:00am so there wasn't much room for sleep.

Kendall is feeling really good right now. Her levels are up and she should be able to enjoy Christmas and her birthday. We have to leave on December 30 to go back to Houston. We all are going to go to experience a New Year together. Not too much going on the rest of the week. I will give some updates if anything should change and post again in a few days. I have to get ready to go back to work today. God Bless each one of you.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad yall were home for christmas, and we could spend some time with yall. I hope yall have a very Merry Christmas and Kendall has the best b'day! We love yall!

    Randall, Jessica, Madison & Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Abundant Blessings in the New Year! So glad to hear you guys are home safely and especially that Kendall is feeling well!! What a blessing:D

    God Bless and Love to All,

    Denise Tubbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! I wish I were there with yall to celebrate it, but know that I keep everyone of you close to my heart and I Love Yall So Much! I will continue to keep you in my prayers, as Kendall begins with another round of her journey! LOVE TO ALL! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete