Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Gotta Feeling

I gotta feeling that tomorrow we will be on a plane headed home. That's the plan anyway. Kendall has a doctors appointment in the morning to check her blood levels. If all goes as expected, we should be back that afternoon. Kendall has felt better today which is, I hope, a sign that her blood is recovering. This has been a rough month for her. In the hospital, twice, and her body taking a big hit by not recovering as easy as she has in the past. She still is very tired and there probably won't be a lot of activity this weekend but it is a much needed trip home.

There's so much more I want to say but right now I'm just going to leave it at this. We do thank all of our friends and family for keeping us in your prayers and thoughts. It's nice to feel the warmth of love pouring over us as we struggle to make the best out of all of this.

2 Tim 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,



To this date, I continue to believe in this. For this is where I need to be....

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Momma & Daryl!!!

    I can't wait for everyone to be together again, even if it is only for a few days. Hope you have a safe trip home and I will see you when I get off work. Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray that as I write this, you guys are getting the good news. I want to see Kendall this trip home. Hopefully that will get to happen. Love you bunches also.
    Love Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the news that Kendall's blood count is at a safe level for her to travel home! I know she is ready to go back for a brief break from TX! I want to wish you, Daryl and Tammy a happy anniversary! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - praying for safety to and from and a glorious time while you're here. Kendall - you continue to be amazing. Love you much, Anne & Chuck Belcher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning TK,

    Praying you all have a wonderful time of fellowship and love on this trip home, that Kendall continues to feel stronger each day, and that our Heavenly Father refreshes each of you with HIS presence, peace, love and joy!!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU TWO AWESOME PARENTS! :D

    In Love,

    Denise Tubbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendall, Tammy and Daryl... Finally catching up on several days' worth of blog. I know you guys got the good news and were able to come home for a visit. But my "news source" (Granny Lyn and PawPaw Ed) has flown the coop, so I don't know if you're still here, or if Kendall and Tammy have gone back. Whatever... I hope you guys are having (or had) a wonderful visit home and I hope Kendall continues to improve. Even though I don't get to post as often as I initially tried to do, just know I'm praying for all of you... the whole family. You guys are just amazing and such an inspiration.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete